REQUEST A QUOTE
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
- TECH SPECS
Built with enterprise users in mind, DJI's Matrice 210 Professional Quadcopter leverages the Inspire 2 platform but is ruggedized and built to withstand harsh conditions. The body of the drone itself is rated at IP43 for weather and water resistance in the field. Dual battery bays can house two included TB50 or TB55 batteries to power the drone for flights lasting up to 38 minutes.,
Intelligent Flight Features
The M200 Series drones utilize computer vision for intelligent flight modes to help more efficiently collect data. These features are available for multiple DJI sensors, enabling advanced shots such as zooming while tracking an object:
- Spotlight - Lock the camera onto a subject during flight while the aircraft moves freely
- Point of Interest - Circle around an object for a smooth orbit
- Tripod - Fine-tune position and angle for position framing and safe navigation in narrow environments
- ActiveTrack - Follow a person or object while keeping it in frame
App and Software Support
The DJI GO 4 mobile app can be used to control and customize the Matrice 200 Series. iPad users can also plan flights through DJI's GS Pro app. In addition to that, the M200 Series supports the brand new DJI Pilot Android app, which is specifically designed for enterprise users, optimizing user experience and flight performance.
The DJI Pilot app is compatible with DJI FlightHub, a web-based software package allowing teams to share real-time data with offsite parties over the Internet. This includes remote emergency control rooms being able to keep track of first-response teams or asset-management centers inspecting global infrastructure networks.
In an easy-to-use control center, DJI FlightHub lets users plan flights with multiple drones and keep track of each aircraft's status. An offsite control room can simultaneously monitor live feeds and remotely control gimbal and camera. The software enables managers to plan flights in advance using waypoints and dynamic geofencing.
Critical Infrastructure Inspections
Working near power lines, telecommunications towers, and bridges puts inspectors at risk of falls and electric shock. DJI's M210 improves safety as work can be done from a distance. Extensive power line networks can be visualized with detail, and vertical infrastructure can be inspected from all angles with the stable and weather-resistant M200 platform.
Energy Facility Inspections
Maintenance planning can be costly to ensure high public-safety standards. The M210 can identify faults in buildings, roads, and bridges in real time, making those operations more efficient and effective.
Construction Site Mapping
Surveying and mapping often need to be conducted regardless of weather conditions and other external factors. The M200 is a rugged platform designed to handle unpredictable conditions, which gives construction site managers an efficient tool to review progress and workflow, ensuring more efficient use of resources.
When time is of essence and weather conditions turn foul, first responders require a versatile and reliable aerial platform. Able to carry separately available visual and/or thermal sensors, the M210 provides situational awareness of potentially dangerous situations, such as fires and natural disasters. Incident commanders can use data collected by the M210 to make smarter and better decisions, protecting life and property while minimizing the safety risk to rescue personnel.,,
In The Box
- DJI Matrice 210 Professional Quadcopter
- Cendence Remote Control (Transmitter)
- CrystalSky 7.85" Monitor
- 2 x WB37 Batteries
- Charging Hub for WB37 Batteries
- 2 x TB50 Intelligent Flight Batteries
- 2 x TB55 Intelligent Flight Batteries
- Flight Battery Charger
- Flight Battery Charging Hub
- 4 x Propeller Pairs
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- microSD Card
- 3 x Gimbal Dampers
- Propeller Mounting Plates
- Vision System Calibration Plate
- 4 x Battery Insulation Stickers
- GPS Kit
- Single Upward Gimbal Connector
- Single Downward Gimbal Connector
- Carrying Case
- Compatible with Zenmuse Gimbals
- 13.5 lb Maximum Takeoff Weight
- Dependent on Camera Payload flight Time is Up to 38 MinutesåÊ
- IP64 Rating (Heavy Winds, Rain, Fog, Extreme Temperature)
- 2-Axis FPV (First-Person View)
- Obstacle Avoidance Sensors (Forward, Upward, Underneath)